v3.0 has been released ! This version mostly consists of a vast code refactoring: a real graph is now implemented internally (it was a collection of nodes previously) leading to a far cleaner code.
Some helpful enhancements were also implemented:
- ability to pull in parallel (use –mt)
- upgrade with a different channel (use –alpha or –beta)
- warning when view creation leads to empty selection
- ability to detect modified repositories and then build only some artifacts
v3.0 is a new foundation for full-build with a formal features versioning. So, what’s coming next ?
- v3.1 - user experience improvements : static views, indexing/conversion simplification, runtime dependencies retrieval
- v3.2 - docker support : will enable docker image artifact and push to registry
We are recruiting !
Meanwhile, the team is looking for people to help on those areas !
- documentation : it’s rather incomplete (see wiki)
- Visual Studio plugin : we’d like to have a VS plugin to help adding/removing project reference & NuGet, creating views…
- Core : we have a lot of ideas but missing people to implement them. If you know or want to learn F#, please contribute !
- Site : documentation, blog, presentation
Contributors for v3.0 release
- Pierre Chalamet
- Sergii Salata